Nebbiolo d'Alba D.O.C.
Nebbiolo is the most important grape from Langhe.
Brilliant and lively color ruby - garnet red.
Violet, sweet spices, floral aromas, with a dry , velvety flavor and balanced tannins.
Ideal to be drunk with red meat and cheese.
- Growing area: Langhe
- Grape veriety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Denomination: D.O.C.
- Training system: Guyot
- Yeld: 49 Hl/Ha
- Harvest: Beginning of October
- Fermentation: Rotofermenters , 10 days, 28°C
- Malolactic fermentation: 100% performed
- Aging: 8 months in large casks