Roero Arneis D.O.C.G.
This wine is created from grape of Arneis farmed
in the lands located to the left of the Tanaro river, in the area of Roero.
Straw yellow color , bouquet of exotic fruits, white flowers, fruity, elegant, fresh and lightly bitter in the mouth.
Ideal to be drunk young with starters and fish dishes.
- Growing area: Roero
- Grape veriety: 100% Arneis
- Denomination: D.O.C.G.
- Training system: Guyot
- Yeld: 56 Hl/Ha
- Harvest: Middle of September
- Fermentation: Temperature of 16°C
- Malolactic fermentation: Not performed
- Aging: In stainless steel tanks